I’ve got a fun update today!! I planned on posting an awesome recipe I tried out last night on here today, but instead I’ve got something completely different. Candice over at Sailing on Paper nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I didn’t know this existed, but that doesn’t make me any less flattered! THANK YOU CANDICE! Here’s how this works…
The rules for the Versatile Blogger award:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award logo on your blog post.
1. I’m a pretty decent rapper, especially Nicki Minaj songs, and am making a video with my friends rapping Super Bass HA!
2. None of my tattoos have meaning and I will probably never plan a tattoo around a meaning.
3. I am incredibly insecure and totally confident all at the same time.
4. I space out during most conversations and then when it’s time for me to respond and give my input I stumble over my words or say something that doesn’t make sense.
5. I am obsessed with my iPhone and get yelled at all the time by Matt for being on it so much.
6. My favorite musical artist is Britney Spears and always will be.
7. I’m horrible when it comes to making friends. I shut down and am not myself at all when I meet new people.
I can only nominate 2 blogs because they are the only ones I read on a regular basis that haven’t already been nominated by other people. I think that means I fail at this whole thing, but hey it’s been fun anyway ha!
Tomorrow, look for the Oreo Truffle recipe! 🙂
THANK YOU AGAIN CANDICE! 🙂